My Medifast Journey Began on April 27, 2011

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Well I still have straight hair... when I straighten it that is. Mom didnt make it this weekend because she was sick, but Im kinda glad that I didnt get the perm. I really really love my hair curly, but I want it to get a little bit longer before I perm it again.... and well I think I look so cute with my hair straight here lately. I do need some new updo styles for non permed hair... HELP! LOL Anyone have ideas please leave me a comment!

On Saturday I will be in a promo video for the Dr. Diet Program. They called me last Friday and told me how proud they were of me and my results and wanted to know if I would consider being in their new video. Of course how could I miss a chance! :o>
 As of last Sat I have lost 40lbs with the program and Phentermine since last May! Im super excited! I know it is coming off slow BUT it is coming off and I feel so much better and am healthier! All in all since last April when I went on Herbalife for a month before starting the Phentermine I have lost 51 lbs! Thank you Jesus!!!!
Well its Tuesday and its rainy... Im ready to go home and curl up with a book and read the first line and fall asleep! lol thats what happens everytime I start reading at home! Ha ha oh well.. I think Im going to make my awesome recipe for the Low Carb Taco Bake, and suprise my wonderful hardworking husband when he gets off work with it! Until Next time~ Love to all my blogging friends!

Kubarikiwa
"Blessings on You"

No comments:

Post a Comment