Some things I think my world (aka. personal bubble) is better with ~
Of course it goes without saying that Jesus is my number one and My hubby follows second... but here are some more... in no paticular order! :)
2. Bubble Wrap
(yes I am one of those people who love to annoy others and pop all the bubbles!)
3. A new coloring book and crayola crayons!
4. Running through puddles in the spring!
7. My Cell phone
8. Leaves in the Autumn!
(Raking them into a big pile and jumping into the middle)
9. The Color Pink
(my recipe :)
(spending a whole day on it)
12. Birds of Paradise
14. Lazy Pajama days!
15. The Beach
16. My family and Friends
( I love all of them!!!!)
17. The game Encore!
19. The Pier on Lake Michigan!
20. Notre Dame Football!!!!!
22. Misquito Netting over my bed
Love them! Love them! Love them! :)
27. Veggie Tales
28. Gigi Zebrana Africa Jirtle-Haggard
( my precious little human wannabe!)
29. Cooking and Baking
30. Dressing up!
33. Playing Tennis
34. Reading a good book
35. Seeing my children and my sisters happy!
36. Turning up the music really loud when I listen to it!!!
38. Road tripping
39. Taking pictures!
40. Having pictures taken of me! Im such a ham!!!
(scuse me... the paparazzi is calling my name!) ~ Im ready for my close up! ~
41. Feeling the awesome power of God in my soul!
42. My creative dinners!
43. My African outfits!
44. Eating Chinese food with Chopsticks!
45. My husband stopping everything just to dance with me to whatever is playing at the moment! lol
46. My Christian Heritage
47. Our Young People! I love them and I am super proud of them!!!
(Shout out to ACTS 2 CREW!)
48. Our General Youth Division that we are a part of!
(A HUGE body of believers that are all over the world! )
49. Collecting World Globes
50. Smiling.... Smilings my Favorite!!!
And last but not least ~
51. APOSTOLIC YOUTH CORPS!!!!
(will you go?)