My Medifast Journey Began on April 27, 2011

Friday, January 29, 2010

Its Snowing!!!!! Happy Snow Day!

So its snowing and Im here at work! Its sooo pretty! Chris drove me to work this morning! I have such a great husband! I love him soooo much! I wish we had a little hill around here somewhere so we could go sledding! I remember being in Michigan City and sledding down the sand dunes! Oh what fun! Daddy and I would sled down and then we would climb back to the top.... well sometimes dad had to carry me! LOL Great memories!    We get to close today at noon! Im so excited! Its getting deep right now... all I hope really is that our electric doesnt go out this time! Gigi is at the vet still! (that is a post for later) I called them a couple minutes ago and she is fine so I wont pick her up until this is all over.... going to go home and make some soup!!! Yummm and maybe run through the snow a couple times! Oh and twirl around and make snow angels... oh and catch some snowflakes in my mouth!!!! Yay! ~ ~ Hmmm maybe I will catch snowflakes in my mouth...... LOL


Kubarikiwa
"Blessings on You"

No comments:

Post a Comment