My Medifast Journey Began on April 27, 2011

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Glad to be back in my own bed!


So we went on vacation over the weekend... and got to visit Wonderworks! Lemme tell ya ~ It Was so much fun! I of course HAD TO .... yes HAD TO, lay on the bed of nails! ..... as if the hotel bed wasn't hard enough! Lol well whatever they tell you.... It DOES hurt! I don't know if I thought ~ hey piece of cake! Lol well I thought those nails were going to puncture through my skin... it was worse when I started thinking how heavy I actually am... and if there was a weight limit! Thank you JESUS for Medifast and that loss I had last month ... don't know if any extra weight would have held up! Whew!! Well was a nice New experience! So glad to be back in my own bed! :-)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment